Tech Tip Tuesday......
By Triple Service One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning | Jul 03, 2012
Checklist before you call for service on your central air conditioner...
- Is the Power on?
- Is thermostat at the proper setting (set on cool & desired temp)?
- Has the filter been changed?
- Has the outdoor unit been cleaned and cleared of debris?
- Have you had any power surges or loss of power?
If you have done all of the above and your unit still isn't cooling, it is time for you to give us a call....815-539-3828.
Triple Service One Hour Heating & Air
- Triple Service One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning801 MONROE STPhone: 815-539-3828
Mendota, IL 61342-1662